.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lessons from Brea
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
  Back from vacation
We are back from vacation! We took a three week vacation from SoCal to Cedar Point, Ohio and back. It was great to tour the country on the open road. The experience has led me to love my family and my country more than ever. A quick rundown of our trip:

- Grand Canyon
- Painted Desert/Petrified Forest
- Albuquerque/Tinker Town
- Carlsbad Caverns
- San Antonio
- Arlington/Six Flags Over Texas
- lots of driving...
- St. Louis
- lots of driving...
- Sandusky, Ohio/Cedar Point
- Amish country
- lots of driving...
- Colorado Springs/Focus on the Family
- Mesa Verde
- Moab, Utah/Arches National Park
- Las Vegas

I posted pictures using Picasa here.
 

About This Blog
This blog is where I post personal thoughts about life and family and fun. If you are looking for my other blog on faith, technology, and effective Internet ministry, go to Lessons from Babel.

My Accident

As many of you know, I was in a bad accident on October 9, 2006. The posts I wrote about the accident have scrolled off the main page, so you'll want to go to the entries labeled "accident" to get to them in case that is why you are here. Of course, I do have a lot of other interesting things to say...

Previously

Updated remodel pictures
Yes, it's true...
More remodel pictures
And so it begins...
Marne's thoughts
Light the Kinara!
Improvement
Another kind of digital divide
The Transparent Society is now
Ministry in a flat world

Technology & Society
David Brin Transparent Society
Technomanifestos
Other Places I Like
Paste Music
Woot!
Phantom Tollbooth
Biola University
Music
The Lost Dogs
Daniel Amos
The Violet Burning
Television
Save the Bluths!
The Office

Archives

June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / August 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / April 2007 / May 2007 / August 2007 / August 2014 / September 2014 / February 2015 / March 2015 /



Powered by Blogger